As we are prepared to open our Bowling Center here at Bowl 360 nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. Our facility is well equipped with all COVID-19 Safety compliances. Our staff members are ready & eager to serve the community safely while using our best Safety practices. Our associates have gone through an extensive training cleaning procedure that we have put in place to ensure your visit will be safe & enjoyable. We hope to see you soon. Below is a list of few items that we have put in place to ensure all Safety and Cleanliness procedures are followed.
- If you are fully vaccinated for Covid-19, masks are not required or 6 feet social distancing. Please note if you are not vaccinated for Covid-19, you must wear masks at all times and practice 6 feet social distancing.
- Frequent checks for any damaged or soiled safety equipment will be conducted and replaced as needed
- There will be numerous touchless sanitizer stations set up around the bowling center
- At all cashier points a safety glass will be separating the employees from the guests
- All menus will be on a QR Code to view on smart devices – disposable menus will also be available
- All bowling lane tables, and equipment will be sanitized after every use
- All Arcade Games and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized frequently
- We will be conducting more frequent bathroom checks during the duration of the day
- Friday and Saturday’s after 8pm-Close you must be 21 or older to enter the building unless you have a parent or legal guardian accompanying you
- Bowling center is open Monday to Sunday: 10am to 1am. Doors close at 12am
We hope to see you soon